a political football的用法和样例：
- Health care should not become a political football.
- The plight of the old–age pensioners has become a political football in the run up to the election.
- The issue of tax reform became a political football.
- The issue of women in combat became a political football,with members of Congress and feminist groups pushing for the elimination of all restrictions on women fill military jobs.
- The emperor was actually a political eunuch.
- A political scandal has recently come to light.