a polemical attack的用法和样例：
- In place of the scholarly tome that many people expected of him, Mr White has produced a polemic, and not a very good one at that. As the woman said, we are not amused.
- Theirs was a polemical program, calling on all youth to fight for greater artistic freedom against the older, well-established powers.
- It is a polemical text since it portrays highly revered Buddhist Arahant saints as being foolish and having incorrect understanding of the Buddhist teachings.
- The article is a savage attack on her past action.
- The attack on Pearl Harbor was a crushing calamity.