a point of no return的用法和样例：
- In this matter, we have reached a point of no return.
- If you try to proselytize someone, or battle them over a hot topic like abortion, you may reach a point of no return.
- But in an interview ahead of the agency's flagship publication, World Energy Outlook, IEA chief economist Fatih Birol said: “We need a decision almost tomorrow if we are going to act before we reach a point of no return in climate and security of supply.
- We're at the point of no return in this business.
- A monk reaches the point of no return on the day he makes his vows.