- A pocket watch is usually carried in the waistcoat pocket and attached to the clothing with a watch chain.
- A short chain or ribbon attached to a pocket watch and worn hanging in front of the vest or waist.
- Perhaps we`d be more useful if I`ve ever transfigured Mr. Potter and yourself into a pocket watch.
- As one might lose a pocket watch, Signor Papprizzio, or some other valuable possession?
- This ominous, goateed man waves a pocket watch back and forth, guiding his subject into a semi-sleep, zombie-like state.
- I purchased a pocket watch.