a pock-marked face的用法和样例：
- It is a fact of life and you must face it.
- Residual effects from these conditions can cause long-term scarring and "pock marks".
- He tried to put a bold face on his failure.
- We received some small arms and mortar fire during the breach, but didn't have any damage other than bullet pock marks in the paint, etc.
- Cratering a coating defect characterized by small pock marks or depressions surrounded by a ring of coating material that projects above the general plane of the coating.
- Mr Powel has marked out a general course of action.