a pleasant companion的用法和样例：
- He was lively, witty, good-natured, and a pleasant companion.
- He was a clever man; a pleasant companion; a careless student; with a great propensity for running into debt, and a partiality for the tavern.
- He is ever ready, yet never in the way; he is a pleasant companion, and a comrade you can depend upon; he knows when to be serious and when to trifle with gracefulness and to be serious with effect.
- She was a pleasant and undemanding companion.
- We spent many hours in a pleasant conversation.
- The house has a pleasant outlook over the valley.