a play area的用法和样例：
- Scandic Bergen Airport also has a play area for children in the restaurant.
- Attendees can talk to lawyers, counselors, astrologers, financial advisers and lifestyle coaches. There is a play area for kids, as well as comforting tea and cake.
- A screen or fence used to prevent a ball from being thrown or hit far out of a playing area, as in baseball.
- We have marked the play area off with a white line.
- A favorable review from him can make a play.
- A real or imaginary mark demarcating a specified section of a playing area or field.
a play area的相关资料：