a pitch black night的用法和样例：
- Invariably, this is when I get some little punk telling me that I apparently want a pitch black game and that I'm emo.
- From the wall the waiter took a pitch black, greasy object and offered it for their inspection, repeatedly saying, "How delicious!" his own mouth watering as he spoke, fearful only that the fat meat would waste away under the greedy stares of the guests.
- In the safety of a pitch black mind
- It would be a black night with the rain.
- Large areas of the islands are pitch black at night.