a pirate's lair
- The sailor suddenly saw a pirate jumping onto the deck. 那水手忽然看到一名海盗跳上了甲板。
- A pirate, especially along the Barbary Coast. 海盗海盗，特别是沿北非伊斯兰教各国的海盗
- Why join the navy if you can be a pirate? 如果你可以做一名海盗为什么要加入海军?
- He would be a pirate! That was it! 他要去当海盗！对，就这样！
- We also got to ride on a pirate ship. 我们还乘坐了海盗船。
- It was worthwhile to be a pirate, after all. 归根到底，当个海盗还是值得的。
- Command a pirate to improve a skill at a school. 命令一个海盗去学校接受教育以改善一项技术。
- And you can be a pirate, too Even if you're a boy! 就算你是个孩子,也能做海盗!
- To act as a pirate;practice piracy. 当海盗；从事劫掠行为
- They sweared like a pirate to me without sake. 他们无缘无故地大骂我。
- To act as a pirate; practice piracy. 当海盗;从事劫掠行为。
- You a pirate - why you got that eyepatch on for? 你是个海盗啊，带那个眼罩干什么?
- The German army was soon in full retreat, with Hitler moving his HQs high in the hills, hidden in the Wulf s Lair. 英国政府排除精英潜入希特勒的总部，并打算揪出希特勒。
- Yo-ho, yo-ho, a pirate's life for me. 唷，唷，我的海盗人生。
- A pirate's provisions included rum. 甜酒是海盗的必备物资之一。
- A person who pillages and plunders, especially a pirate. 劫掠者掠夺或抢劫者，尤指海盗
- Wendy: What would mother think of my becoming a pirate? 妈妈知道我成为一个海盗会怎么想?
- They found a pirate lair. 他们发现了一个海盗巢穴。
- Educate Pirate: Command a pirate to improve a skill at a school. 教育海盗：命令一个海盗去学校接受教育以改善一项技术。
- Young Elizabeth: Yo-ho, yo-ho, a pirate's life for me. 小时候的伊丽莎白：唷，唷，我的海盗人生。