a pint of lager的用法和样例：
- SIMON: A pint of lager please. Kronenburg if you've got it. Can I buy you a drink?
- Their advance could shed light on why the foam on a pint of lager quickly disappears, but the froth on a pint of Guinness sticks around.
- As the father-of-two sat in the pub drinking a pint of lager to celebrate the &25,000 he had just been given, police swooped and arrested him for spying.
- I bought a pint of milk in the store.
- He ordered himself a pint of beer.
- He drew off a pint of beer from the barrel.