a pillow sham的用法和样例：
- She bought a pillow sham for me.
- He was found asleep on a pillow of leaves and moss.
- He smothered the baby with a pillow.
- He is found asleep on a pillow of leaves and moss.
- My daughter asked me to buy her a pillow stuffed with feathers.
a pillow sham的相关资料：
a gogo a a male standing terra-cotta figure a campaigner on environmental issues A commonplace in military operations A Summary of Comparative Linguistics a certain degree of unwillingness. A formal defense or justification. A preservative agent or principle. A dictionary of contemporary English AO architecture description language a qualification in language teaching