a pillar of society的用法和样例：
- He has been a pillar of the Church all his life.
- Councillor Jones is a pillar of society,so we were all the more shocked when we fond out what he had done.
- Det Insp Angie Wright, of South Yorkshire Police, said after the hearing: "He was a pillar of society in terms of his occupation and his home.
- She has been a pillar of the church all her life.
- He is unostentatiously successful as an accountant. He and his wife live in style. He is very proud of his children. John is now respected by others. I should like to call him a pillar of society.