a pigeon coos
- A pigeon coos. 鸽子咕咕叫.
- A pigeon perched on our porch railing. 一只鸽子栖息在我们门廊的栏杆上。
- He was a pigeon, a victim of a confidence game. 他上当受骗了。
- A pigeon was cooing up in one of the elms. 一只鸽子在榆树上咕咕地叫。
- A pigeon is cooing up in one of the elm. 一只鸽子在榆树上咕咕地叫。
- Rebecca is a pigeon with no pigeonhole. 丽贝卡是一位难以形容的漂亮姑娘。
- Mark is so gullible. What a pigeon! 马克很容易上当受骗，真是个大傻瓜！
- He is a pigeon,a victim of a confidence game. 他上当受骗了。
- Look! A pigeon is circling over us! 看!一只鸽子在我们上空盘旋。
- The feather of a pigeon can bring you good luck! 原来鸽子毛也可以带来好运!
- He is a pigeon, a victim of a confidence game. 他上当受骗了。
- It is illegal to frighten a pigeon. 惊吓鸽子是违法的。
- A pigeon was coming in over our heads. 一只鸽子在我们头上飞过。
- The magician changed the scarf into a pigeon. 那位魔术师将那条围巾变为一只鸽子。
- I have heard of one old witch changing herself into a pigeon. 我听说有个老巫婆把自己变成了一只鸽子。
- He is building a pigeon house for his racing pigeons. 他正在为他的赛鸽建鸽棚。
- Christine: I didn't know your dad was a pigeon fancier. 克莉斯汀：我一直都不知道令尊喜欢养鸽。
- The magician changed the handkerchief into a pigeon. 魔术师把手帕变成了鸽子。
- I must search in the drowsy shade of the bakula grove, where pigeons coo in their corner, and fairies' anklets tinkle in the stillness of starry nights. 我必须在醉花丛昏睡的树荫下搜寻;那里鸽子在角落里咕咕叫着;仙女的脚铃在繁星点点的静夜里叮当做响.
- Is building a pigeon house for his racing pigeons. 他正在为他的赛鸽建鸽棚。