a phenomenal feat of memory
- a phenomenal feat of memory. 非凡的记忆力
- the bomb did fantastic damage; Samson is supposed to have had fantastic strength; phenomenal feats of memory. 炸弹造成了极大的破坏；桑松被假定为力大无比的人；非凡的记忆力。
- He suffered a temporary loss of memory. 他暂时丧失了记忆。
- You learn that it takes phenomenal feats of memorization to learn the Chinese characters. 你明白了学习汉字需要惊人的记忆。
- The skyscraper is a feat of engineering. 那座摩天大楼是一项工程的壮举。
- The tunnel is a brilliant feat of engineering. 这条隧道是工程方面的光辉业绩。
- The new bridge is a feat of engineering. 这座新桥是建筑工程的壮举.
- It's a poor sort of memory that only work backwards. 只会向后作用的记忆力可就差劲了。
- In the evening it ripens into a golden fruit of memory. 在黄昏中，这花成熟为一颗记忆的金果。
- Protecting the contents of an area of memory by writing to a backing store. 通过写入后备存储器对存储器的内容的保护。
- The product has been a phenomenal success. 这一产品获得了极大的成功。
- She's suffering from loss of memory. 她患有遗忘症。
- He has lost his faculty of memory. 他失去了记忆力。
- The computer has two million bytes of memory. 该电脑的记忆有两百万单位。
- It also has64 mb of memory and a long battery life. 它还具有64甲基溴的记忆和长电池寿命.
- A snowy morning is a theatre of memory. 下雪的早晨令人浮想联翩。
- I was guilty of a slip of memory. 我记错了。
- This gets a second snapshot of memory usage. 这将得到内存使用的第二个快照。
- The magician thrilled his audience with his feats of magic. 魔术师用他的魔术技艺使观众们激动。
- Let's take a picture of memory together! 那我们一起合张影吧!留个纪念!