a phased withdrawal of troops的用法和样例：
- A phased withdrawal of troops.
- Both Democrats sharply disagree with McCain's view on Iraq and have proposed a phased withdrawal of U.S. troops.
- the phased withdrawal of troops from the area
- Midway through the study, after the Indonesian government had signed a cease-fire with the rebels, it began a phased withdrawal of30,000 troops, leading to the number of checkpoints falling by half.
- Last Tuesday was the day America took the last of its 120,000 troops off the streets of Iraqi cities, garrisoned them, and began a phased withdrawal from the country, leaving Iraqi forces in charge.