a personal friend的用法和样例：
- No - a personal friend of mine. And less likely to draw the attention of the Da Nang Boys.
- Mr.Cheney delivered his broadside against the Kremlin from Lithuania, and then departed to oil-rich Kazakhstan, where he praised the authoritarian leader as a personal friend.
- The will names as co-executors Mr.Jackson's longtime attorney, John Branca, and John McClain, a personal friend and veteran music executive who worked on Mr.
- A person is no happier because he rolls in wealth.
- We should not judge a person by his appearance.