a person worthy of belief的用法和样例：
- Having suffered a lot of mishaps since childhood, he is a person worthy of sympathy.
- A person or thing considered worthy of imitation.
- Treatment of an excellent student, teachers recognized that the student is a valuable person, a person worthy of respect, every teacher can do.
- Can't force other people to love themselveses, can make great effort to let oneself become a person worthy of love, rest of the affair then depends predestination.
- Ideals, aspirations of young people, should be determined to be a person worthy of the motherland, a more brilliant future for the motherland fight it is incumbent upon the history given to us.