a person born to lead
- a person born to lead. 一个注定要成为领袖的人
- An Asian is a person born or living in Asia. 亚洲人是指出生或居住在亚洲的人。
- A person born in America of parents who emigrated from Japan. 二世父母从日本移民其美国，出生于美国的人
- He is a very active sort of person and cannot bear to see others idling about. 他是那种积极肯干的人，看不惯别人懒懒散散。
- Bail out a person committed to prison. 把一个在押的人保释出来。
- A bum steer may lead a person to a wrong decision. （不好的指点，也许给人错误的决定。）
- The Chinese believe that a person born in a particular year has some of the characteristics of that animal. 中国人相信在某一年出生的人具有这一年生肖的一些特征.
- A person's happiness correlate closely to the family relation. 一个人的幸福与家庭关系密切相关。
- His plans are a recipe for (ie are likely to lead to) disaster. 他的计画後患无穷。
- A person born in the family of a millionaire and a person born in a slum will never enjoy the same rights after birth. 一个人出生在百万富翁的家庭和一个人出生在贫民窟里，他们后天所享受到的人权是绝对不会一样的。
- It is difficult to judge a person by his exterior. 依据外表难以评判一个人。
- ARE YOU BORN TO LEAD? 你是天生的领导吗?
- A person born with a caul, tail, born out of wedlock, or one who died an unnatural death, or died before baptism, was doomed to become a vampire. 罗马尼亚吸血鬼的成因:婴儿生来伴有胎膜、尾巴，或非婚生婴儿，非正常死亡的人，以及在洗礼之前死亡的孩子都被认为有成为吸血鬼的可能。
- Education makes a person easy to lead, but diffcult to drive, easy to govern but impossiable to enslave! 教育使人易于领导,却难以驾奴。易于管理去不能奴役!
- How can you bear to read such pap! 这样无聊的读物你怎能看得下去！
- Education makes a person easy to lead, but difficult to drive, easy to govern, but impossible to enslave. 教育使人易于领导却难以驾驭,易于管理却不能奴役。
- A person born in Indonesia by a Mexican parentage is allowed to carry a Mexican name&nbs p;on his Indonesian citizenship form. 一个在印尼出生的墨西哥血统的人同样也可以墨西哥名字获得印尼国籍。
- I'll take part, but I won't want to lead. 我参加，但不想当领导。
- We need someone with real vision to lead the party. 我们需要具有真知灼见的人来领导这个党。
- A person born in Indonesia by a Mexican parentage is allowed to carry a Mexican name on his Indonesian citizenship form. 一个在印尼出生的墨西哥血统的人同样也可以墨西哥名字获得印尼国籍。