a perilous journey的用法和样例：
- Leatherback hatchlings make a perilous journey from their nest to the ocean, and are not even safe once they make it.
- He had embarked upon a perilous journey: he planned to seek out the dragonflights and appeal to them for help.
- Leatherback hatchlings make a perilous journey from their nest to the ocean, and are not even safe once they make it. Few survive to adulthood.
- Pope Benedict's thoughts on Palm Sunday were for the thousands of illegal immigrants who every year attempt a perilous journey from Africa to Europe in search of a better life.
- Their perilous journey across the ocean has attracted public attention.