a percentage of the audience的用法和样例：
- Each of them got a percentage of the profits.
- A charge for a loan, usually a percentage of the amount loaned.
- The hecklers constituted only a small percentage of the audience.
- The number of unduplicated persons or households included in the audience of a station or a commercial campaign over some specified period.Sometimes expressed as a percentage of the market population.
- His speech won the applause of the audience.
- What percentage of the earth is covered by oceans?