- Charles bought a pencil at the dime store. 查尔斯在廉价店买了一支铅笔。
- A pencil is not to be compared to a ruler. 铅笔与尺大不相同。
- Do you have a pencil with a sharper point? 你有尖一点的铅笔吗?
- A pencil is not to be compared with a ruler. 铅笔与尺大不相同。
- I noted down his telephone number with a pencil near the telephone. 我用电话旁的一根铅笔记下了他的电话号码。
- A quick stroke, as with a pencil or brush. 潦草一笔匆忙的一笔，如用铅笔或画笔
- In addition to an album, I gave him a pen and a pencil. 除了一本照相簿外，我还给了他一支钢笔和一支铅笔。
- While she was talking to me, she toyed with a pencil. 她一边和我说话，一边摆弄着一支铅笔。
- She rummaged about in the drawer for a pencil. 她在抽屉里翻来翻去找铅笔。
- One of the jurors had a pencil that squeaked. 有一个陪审官的石笔发出吱吱的响声。
- My daughter points a pencil with a knife. 我女儿用小刀削尖铅笔。
- Please line your paper with a pencil and ruler. 请用铅笔和尺在纸上画线。
- He stopped me being entered by simply putting a pencil through my name on the list. 他只是在名单上用铅笔将我的名字一划，便阻止了我加入进来。
- A pencil is not to is compare with a ruler. 铅笔与尺大不相同。
- A drawing executed with such a pencil or crayon. 木炭画用这种炭笔或蜡条画的画
- Can you balance a pencil on the end of your nose ? 你能将一支铅笔放在鼻尖上使之保持平衡吗?
- That boy has bought a pencil yesterday. 昨天那个男孩买了支铅笔。
- Please line your paper with a pencil and ruler . 请用铅笔和尺在纸上画线。
- Can you balance a pencil on the end of your nose? 你能将一支铅笔放在鼻尖上使之保持平衡吗?
- He took a pencil flashlight out of his pocket. 他从口袋中掏出一支笔形电筒。