a pen that writes scratchily的用法和样例：
- God writes with a pen that never blots, speaks with a tongue that never skips, and acts with a hand that never fails.
- A pen that is fenced so that young animals can enter but adults cannot.
- It is the pen that writes: no man doubts that. and, indeed, most people understand as much about poetry as an old inkstand.
- The upshot is that you can write on Dr Grzybowski's paper (using a pen that emits ultraviolet light) or print on it (using a patterned mask through which such light is shone).
- Trying to find a pen that works in this house is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.