a peerless beauty的用法和样例：
- She is said to be a peerless beauty and not just beautiful but also a superb singer and dancer. So passionately in love with her was the king that he was ready to do everything to please her. Yet Xi Shi often looked unhappy.
- To be a peerless man is very difficult.
- Gentle and graceful, implied and harmonious. The pearl itself is a peerlessly beauty of nobleness.
- Ji Xiaolan was a peerless intellect of his time.
- Mei is a peerless artist, but he is also a lonely mortals.