a peaceful end的用法和样例：
- The representative called for a peaceful end to the dispute, but his effort didn't bring home the bacon.
- Early Thursday, the former captives departed Tehran, bringing to a peaceful end what had been a tense international standoff.
- They also desire a policy that looks to a peaceful end of slavery at sometime, as being wrong.
- Impossible to acquire a peaceful end
- Hopes of a peaceful settlement are now fading.
- We hope there will be a peaceful transition to the new system.