a peace pact的用法和样例：
- The early immigrants concluded a peace pact with the local people.
- There is some hope that a peace pact will be signed between the two countries.
- There is some hope that a peace pact will be signed between the two countries. She pries too closely into the private life of her friends.
- Indonesia's military and Acehnese rebels on Tuesday cautiously welcomed a peace pact but each expressed doubts the other would stick to the deal.
- If the PPP leads the next government, a peace pact with the generals is possible but the military men are bound to be nervous.
- I bought her some flowers as a peace offering.
a peace pact的相关资料：