a paucity of evidence的用法和样例：
- This is due to a paucity of reliable evidence on the comparative advantages of the various species combination.
- Markets might have treated this as evidence of a lack of imagination, or a paucity of profitable projects.
- Bryant Gumbel:I don't watch the winter game.there is a paucity of blacks.
- He couldn't produce a scrap of evidence against it.
- Experts cite the lack of sports venues, a paucity of sports programs and stingy government funding as primary factors.