a patchwork quilt的用法和样例：
- But European Jewry is a patchwork quilt, where the bond with Israel depends greatly on local conditions.
- Hagrid's cabin comprised a single room, in one corner of which was an gigantic bed covered in a patchwork quilt.
- Such folk attempted to ascend by constructing their field and form much like a patchwork quilt off of the ascension of others.
- Engaging in a hobby like reading a book, making a patchwork quilt or even playing computer games can delay the onset of dementia, a US study suggests.
- Engaging in a hobby like reading a book, making a patchwork quilt or even playing computer games can delay the onset of dementia, according to a U.