a patch of sky的用法和样例：
- The lorry went into a spin on a patch of ice.
- The technique used by supernova hunters is to repeatedly observe a patch of sky containing thousands of galaxies and then compare the images.
- There was a patch of garden behind the house.
- If the night sky of site A is at 20 mag/arcsec2, the brightness of sky there is equivalent to a celestial object of 20 mag filling up a patch of sky of area 1 arcsec x 1 arcsec.
- Verbiscer and her colleagues used Spitzer's longer-wavelength infrared camera, called the multiband imaging photometer, to scan through a patch of sky far from Saturn and a bit inside Phoebe's orbit.
- We ran into a patch of thick fog just outside Edinburgh.