a partly-submerged wreck的用法和样例：
- You have introduced a partly random component.
- A partly charred substance that can burn further but without flame.
- Utopia. This is St. Nicholas Strait Information Service. Submerged wreck ahead of you. It is dangerous to remain on your present course.
- A volcanic mountain chain of southwest Alaska extending about 965 km (600 mi) west from Anchorage along the Alaska Peninsula and continuing, partly submerged as the Aleutian Islands, to Attu Island.
- A partly enclosed, directly heated surface from which warm air circulates by convection.