a participial adjective的用法和样例：
- A uses an incorrect participial adjective, lowering, that could cause confusion by seeming at first to function as a verb.
(动名词作名词用要慎重！) 请问 participial adjective是动名词吗, 还是adj , 豆语法很差, 望高人指点, 谢谢!
- A secondary idea can be subordinated by placing it in a participial phrase.
- It is often used with a possessive adjective.
- That's something worth remembering. When a participial phrase is separated by commas from the main clause, it modifies the subject.
- Now, when that happens, when a participial phrase is separated by a comma or commas from the main clause, that participial phrase modifies the subject.