a parking bay的用法和样例：
- It's easier for small car to find a parking space.
- The policeman filled out a parking ticket.
- The two of them were necking on a park bench.
- The hill has been laid out as a park.
- The two of them are necking on a park bench.
- If you park there, you might get a parking ticket.
a parking bay的相关资料：
aqualf a A risk prevention mechanism Mvvs a fastidious taste in literature a set of dining-room furniture A building may reflect sounds. a chocolate/strawberry mousse a man with professional training A New English grammar coursebook A monkey swings through trees. a dangerous/homicidal lunatic a firearm that reloads itself.