a park bench的用法和样例：
- The two of them were necking on a park bench.
- The two of them are necking on a park bench.
- The tramp's bed was a park bench.
- A decrepit old man sat on a park bench.
- The two of them were necking on a park bench .
- If you leave your camera on a park bench, you can kiss it good-bye.
a park bench的相关资料：
Aq com a a noteworthy feature/aspect a young offenders' institution a resident of West Virginia. a mature and sensible attitude a speech abounding in sedition a peninsula in eastern Siberia A focus of public attention. A typically English quality. a clown'sexaggerated make-up A bullet penetrated his leg.