a paranoid killer的用法和样例：
- A paranoid suspicion that the phone might be bugged.
- One party state. Attempt at a totalitarian society. A paranoid world view. A feeling that the mother country is innocent and treated badly.
- Psychopaths often shun psychiatrists, and, she notes: “A paranoid patient isn't going to consent to have a lot of people interviewing them.
- However, as the years passed, the reclusive Jedi slowly devolved into a paranoid, frightened, and sometimes delusional, hermit.
- The police have evidence that the killer was a woman.