a parachute jump的用法和样例：
- I volunteered to do a parachute jump to raise money for charity but I got cold feet at the last minute and didn't to through with it.
- For most of us this means that a commercial aircraft flight is an acceptable risk whereas a parachute jump may not be.
- Earlier, it made a parachute jump tied to its master, 60-year-old enthusiast Kulikov, from a plane at a height of 800 meters.
- British woman plans to make a parachute jump over Mount Everest hoping to become the first woman ever to skydive over the world's highest peak, organizers said Sunday.
- I would never dare (to) jump with a parachute.
- Our first parachute jump was an exhilarating experience.