a pandemic outbreak of malaria的用法和样例：
- HHS and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have developed guidelines, including checklists, to assist businesses, industries, and other employers in planning for a pandemic outbreak as well as for other comparable catastrophes.
- The boy had a bad attack of malaria.
- Widespread adoption of the technique would assist in boosting global vaccine production levels, which the World Health Organisation believes to be too low to cope with a pandemic outbreak.
- There has been an outbreak of typhoid.
- A high incidence of malaria in the tropics.