A palpable tumor的用法和样例：
- Case 1: A 22-year-old woman suffered from a palpable tumor over left supranasal orbital region since junior high, which progressively enlarged in recent 2-3 months.
- The usual presentation is that of an asymptomatic thyroid nodule, although many cases are now diagnosed during routine screening of affected kindreds with multiple endocrine neoplasia type IIA or IIB before a palpable tumor develops.
- The major clinical symptom was a palpable mass.
- There is a palpable difference in their ages.
- Silence fell on the hilltop like a palpable thing.