a one-step back-fitting procedure的用法和样例：
- We must take one step back in order to take two steps forward.
- At present,it looks as though neither industry nor agriculture can advance without first taking one step back.
- At present, it looks as though neither industry nor agriculture can advance without first taking one step back.
- Benzimidazoles(3a-c,5a-c) were synthesized in a one step reductive cyclization reaction of(o-nitroanilines)(1,4) and aryl aldehydes(2a-c).
- Skipper John Terry has claimed England have taken "two steps forward and one step back" after conceding results against Macedonia and Croatia "were not good enough" in their bid to reach the European Championship finals.
- Under the optimum conditions (isopropanol/(NH4)2SO4=1.5 mL/4.3 g, acidity of system pH=4.0, concentration of gibbertimes less than 0.064 g/L), a one step extraction percentage(E%) and the enrichment multiple reached to 93.47% and 11.36 respectively.