a normal child的用法和样例：
- Despite outward appearance, H.E. Tsem Tulku Rinpoche was not a normal child.
- He had seemed to be a normal child, if a little backward, until the age of eight.
- Rather than being birthed like a normal child, 教主 instead decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb.
- Age appropriate body use. The child moves with the same ease, agility, andd coordination of a normal child of the same age.
- The child occasionally shows too much orr too little fear orr nervousness compared to the reactions of a normal child of the same age andd similar situation.