a noisy crowd的用法和样例：
- As for the girl, He goes to her house where a noisy crowd has already begun singing death dirges.
- Down at the east end of the slum, however, a noisy crowd had gathered on a rubbish dump: the girls were holding a meeting.
- Shortly after the session began, a noisy crowd of ZANU-PF women were reprimanded by the chair, Hope Sadza, a prominent academic.
- Try to silence a noisy crowd,a crying baby
- The little boy is a noisy feeder.
a noisy crowd的相关资料：
a song a A Network-State-Based Intrusion Detection Model A self-sufficient natural economy predominated. a shopping/sports/leisure/community centre a complete/dramatic/sudden reversal of policy A.Phythium B.Ceratocystis C.Phytophthora D. a period of consultation/mourning/uncertainty a multitude of problems/possibilities/reasons a hierarchical society/structure/organization a working-class background/community/family