a nine days' wonder的用法和样例：
- As a pop star she was a nine days' wonder: she only made one successful record.
- A nine days worder is usually forgotten easily.
- I'll never forget that strange happening.That was a nine days wonder.
- This star singer in a nine days's wonder; I doubt whether anyone will remember her in a year's time.
- As a pop star she was a nine days'. Wonder: she only made one successful record.
- I can't tell you the shock it was to Mrs Hargraves, and a nine days' wonder in the village.
- A wonder lasts but nine days.[谚]什么事儿都新鲜...