a nightmare scenario的用法和样例：
- It's a nightmare scenario for Monk, and it's only made worse when Jimmy Cusack is found dead in his office of an apparent suicide.
- The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies says a nightmare scenario is unfolding in Zimbabwe as the number of cholera deaths and cases continues to mount.
- I had a nightmare and cried out in horror.
- Driving during the blizzard was a nightmare.
- WHO Director-General Margaret Chan provides a nightmarish scenario of the future under climate change.