a newly-married couple的用法和样例：
- A holiday or trip taken by a newly married couple.
- The newly married couple are really a happy pair.
- A newly married couple kisses in the doorway of the tiny mobile registry office where they were married on the beach in Norderney, northern Germany on July the 24th, 2008.
- They are a newly - married couple.
- Yesterday, a reporter Aotidongmen furniture market in the language before seen Henry Yuan, a newly married couples is to buy a new house rented mahogany furniture procedures.