a newly independent republic的用法和样例：
- The newly independent republic abuts with the lake.
- One can't expect a newly independent state to have solved its economic difficulties in the space of only two years.
- EU foreign ministers also acknowledge that the only way to prevent the Balkan tinderbox of Serbia, a newly independent Montenegro and a would-be independent Kosovo from exploding again is to hold out to the whole region the prospect of joining their club.
- A newly weaned child or young animal.
- We have established diplomatic relations with the newly independent nations.