a newly formed group的用法和样例：
- Right now, international anti-doping efforts are run by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA), a newly formed group created and controlled by the IOC.
- Clearly, the newly formed group Plaza project less than three years, the land reserve resources are not adequate Huayuan companies such as eagle Chachi.
- Could plants from the mainland colonize a newly formed island?
- Powering the nebular glow are the young, hot stars of a newly formed cluster, Berkeley 59.
- Empire investment is a newly formed hedge funds, and Dynasty Fund business convergence also establish an office in Shanghai.