a new arrival的用法和样例：
- We're expecting a new arrival (ie a new baby) in the family soon.
- You're a new arrival, not too familiar with Bern.
- I hear tell there's a new arrival six days old.
- We're expecting a new arrival(= a baby)in the family soon.
- Gilardino is not feeling the pressure of a new arrival, having got himself back on his feet after a disastrous time at Milan.
- Brad and Abby Cairn (Sam Rockwell and Vera Farmiga) seem to have it all: a happy marriage, a spacious Manhattan apartment, a gifted nine-year-old son and a new arrival on the way.