a neophyte at politics
- A neophyte at politics. 初涉政界的人
- He is always a great draw at political meetings. 他在政治会议上总是一位令人注目的人物。
- A Hard Look at Political Reform in the Arab World? 阿拉伯世界的政治改革:新的骚动?
- Neating others at politeness is a great victory. 温和地击败对方才是真正的胜利。
- Hoover was inept at politics as he was superb administration. 胡佛精于管理而拙于政治。
- The problem is that Mr Dobson is not all that good at politics. 而事实上杜布森对政治并不那么在行。
- A neophyte with a record of going along to get along could find it impossible. 一个唯唯诺诺的新人就更不可能了。
- That newspaper columnist likes to take potshots at potshots at political and social celebrities. 那位报纸专栏作家喜欢对政治和社会的显要人物进行随意批评。
- Mr Obama is a neophyte by comparison (he was an angst-ridden schoolboy in Hawaii when Mrs Clinton was getting her first taste of Washington during the Watergate affair). 奥巴马先生相较之下则是一位新人(当克林顿夫人在水门事件期间第一次领略到华盛顿时，他还只是夏威夷一位青春躁动期的学生罢了)。
- He's not quite a novice, but Andrew Bynum is really a neophyte when it comes to experiencing the postseason. 他不算是个菜鸟。但作为季后赛球员，他也大概算个雏鸟了。
- The idea is that he should always continue to act as a neophyte devotee as long as his material body is there. 意思是只要他有物质身体，他便应继续充当初习奉献者。
- In the first place, Hoover was as inept at politics as he was superb at administration. 首先，胡佛精于管理而拙于政治。
- Seven years ago New Orleanians swooned for Mr Nagin, a neophyte who ran the local cable-TV monopoly. 七年前，新奥尔良的人民为初次经营当地独占有线电视的纳金而欢呼雀跃。
- Not a neophyte: lest being puffed up with pride, he fall into the judgment of the devil. 不可是新奉教的，怕他妄自尊大，而陷于魔鬼所受的判决，
- After graduation he dabbled at politics for some time and then quitted it in disgust. 毕业后;他有一段时间涉足政界;但终于抱著厌恶的心情离去.
- Mr Obama is a “transformational figure”, he mildly said, and his old friend John McCain had erred in choosing a neophyte as a running-mate. 奥巴马是一位变革型的领袖，鲍威尔温和地说道，而他的老朋友麦凯恩却错误地选择一位没有政治经验的新手作为竞选伙伴。
- At this rate we won't be able to afford a holiday. 照这样下去，我们不会有时间／钱去度假的。
- This condition allowed a neophyte senator from Illinois to seize his party's nomination from the jaws of the formidable Clinton machine. 正因为如此，这个伊利诺洲的资浅参议员才能从实力雄厚的克林顿领导集团中虎口余生，获得民主党总统候选人提名。
- We are going to refocus on CCs,ACs ,DCP &DDP programs.Whether you are a neophyte or veteran officer, these strategies &tips will help you get the job done. 台湾总会将于5月25日(星期日)早上11时至下午3时;假中坜市(凡是美)召开总会特别会议;将针对目前CC;AC;DCP&DDP进行特别研讨及策略指导;欢迎各级干部踊跃报名参加.
- I look at this problem from a different viewpoint. 我从不同的观点来看这个问题。