a neighbouring county的用法和样例：
- The news came as the military rescued 260 villagers from a neighbouring county where a massive mudslide buried a village.Hundreds of people were still missing.
- Sobs were heard to proceed from a neighbouring house.
- This clan was potlatched by a neighbouring clan.
- She was having it off with a neighbour while her husband was away on business.
- he bought an estate in a neighbouring county to Derbyshire, and Jane and Elizabeth, in addition to every other source of happiness, were within thirty miles of each other.