a necklace glittering with diamonds的用法和样例：
- Diamonds glittered on her ears.= Her ears glittered with diamonds.
- Beside him sat a rich lady glittering with jewels.
- He was a little nervous and pulled a necklace with diamonds, his hand was a little shaky, and the voice with a snuffle, said with affectionateness to me:"So, Do you want to be my wife?
- Just a few days ago I had arrived.Nightfall.People scurrying Home like rats under the foggy lights.The trees glittering with diamond pointed malice.I thought it all out, a thousand times or more.
- He gave me a necklace as a token of his affection..