a near-perfect performance的用法和样例：
- The PulseX caps display signs of a near perfect capacitor.
- ANDY RODDICK: I think early on I was doing a near perfect job of finding times to come in.
- A near perfect viticultural terroir has been created where man can manipulate conditions as he sees fit.
- A novel design method for the prototype filters of a Near Perfect Reconstruction(NPR) Discrete Fourier Transform(DFT)modulated filter bank is proposed.
- The method behind such madness relies on the assumption that Lusi's main vent opens from a narrow neck into a near perfect bowl, similar in shape to the top half of an egg timer.
- Was nothing but a perfect performance.