a near accident的用法和样例：
- Anyone who has experienced a near accident while driving,knows that on such occasions,the sixth sense often comes to one's rescue,and aids,by split seconds,in avoiding the accident.
任何人开车时都知道，在有惊无险的情 形下，第六感往往会出面救援，让我们在千钧一发的瞬间，闪 掉祸端。
- A near relative; a near and dear friend.
- It was really a near thing that he survived the accident.
- I ran all the way and caught the bus, but it was a near thing.
- Once you were nearly the victim of a near relative.
- Dialogue 11 NEAR ACCIDENT laurance--How about that? soony--What?